Game advertisements by Game Advertising Online require JavaScript.
News: ANIMEPALM.COM moves to ANIMEPALM.TV Click here to read more about it!

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Anime adaptation in the works!

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?’s official website, owned by Fujimi Shobo – has just announced that they’ll be turning the popular Zombie novels, into an Anime Series. The creator of the Series, will supposedly appear on a popular web radio program; “Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Hai, Kimura Shinichi One Heart With You” to announce the new Series, and provide additional info on it.

The story revolves around a less- than ambitious high school kid, named Ayumu Aikawa, who gets killed during a series of mass murders. However, Ayumu is brought back from the dead as a zombie, by a young Necromancer named Yu, whom he’d just met prior to his death. Ayumu awakens in a magical world filled with “maso shojo” (magically equipped girls). Ayumu is given the duties of the maso shojo by a magic female warrior named Haruna.

Discuss this on our Forums

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Anime adaptation in the works! is an Episode from the Anime Series: News. Check out the News series page for more Episodes.
  • Hipolito M. Wiseman says:

I’m watching this series and yes, I am up to date with it and I feel it has topped the first series.

• Hipolito M. Wiseman says: