Game advertisements by Game Advertising Online require JavaScript.
News: ANIMEPALM.COM moves to ANIMEPALM.TV Click here to read more about it!

Highschool of the Dead Season 2

You can’t be a zombie fan and not know about Highschool of the Dead! It’s a gore-fest of Zombie bashing, coupled with over-the-top ecchi, but it combines well together to make an amazing Anime.

Now, at the end of 2010, rumors began circling of a possible season 2 of Highschool of the Dead, however as we’ve learned: They were false. Cue 2011, rumors began circling that a second season would be airing during September of 2011, however as of right now, these are unconfirmed.

Everyone who’s seen the series wants a season 2, and some people claim that the company behind Highschool of the Dead have personally confirmed it, but without any solid evidence, it’s just another rumor.

Whether or not Highschool of the Dead Season 2 comes out this year, what would you want it to be about? Would you want it to compile the rest of the Manga into the episodes? What do you want out of it? More ecchi? More action? Leave your reply below!

Highschool of the Dead Season 2 is an Episode from the Anime Series: News. Check out the News series page for more Episodes.
  • DragonCakie says:

I hope there will be a season 2 soon. I’ve watched all the episodes and the OVA and I really love this anime. Its quality is great, the voices are perfect, the action is awesome. Besides, I agree that they should kill every stupid zombie. The anime kinda reminds me of SAO but only because of the style.

• DragonCakie says:

• DragonCakie says:

• DragonCakie says:

• Rahkshinaw says:

It’s confirmed that it will be released Spring 2013.

• Rahkshinaw says:

It’s confirmed that it will be released Spring 2013.

• Rahkshinaw says:

It’s confirmed that it will be released Spring 2013.

• Rahkshinaw says:

It’s confirmed that it will be released Spring 2013.

• 1 167 168 169