Game advertisements by Game Advertising Online require JavaScript.
News: ANIMEPALM.COM moves to ANIMEPALM.TV Click here to read more about it!

Black Butler II Episode 1 English Dubbed

Player 1

Player 2

Player 3

Black Butler II Episode 1 English Dubbed is an Episode from the Anime Series: Black Butler II. Check out the Black Butler II series page for more Episodes.
  • shadestalker says:

I LOVE BLACK BUTLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sebastian_Lover109 says:

Black Butler is my 2nd favorite anime show!!!! I <3 Sebastian!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

• aranya vadera says:

black butler was much biter than black butler 2

• A Person says:

Is that man in the cloak…?
    SEBASTIAN!!!!! *~Squee~*

• Michaela says:

Ok, I might be a little late to the party seeing how I watched this season about a year ago,but I swear to GOD Alois Trancy is secretly a girl

• Michaela says:

1.19:07 They see me rollin’ they hatin’
    2.my reaction to B.B 2 before:waaaah black butler is over! I refuse to watch black butler 2! after Sebastian comes in: OH MY FLURGING GOSH! MY SEBBY HAS RETURNED! I HAVE SOMETHING TO FANGASIM ABOUT AGAIN!! :D
    3.Claude I’ll answer your question.*pushes up glasses* (yes I wear glasses) The answer is:he is one hell of a butler.
    4.yes people, I know I already made a comment. I’m the person who thinks Trancy’s a girl

• Madam Red says:

why did he have to tap dance? is claude just a show off? and why does Aloise look so weirdly familiar? i must find out!

• Courteney says:

I like Black Butler better than Black Butler 2…but…SEBBYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

• Jasper says:

Anyone else was crying out Ciel come back!? I was nearly crying when I saw the guy who is a spinning image of him D:

• Mimi says:

My god. I ship Aloise and Claude so fucking hard

• Yaoi girl says:

I like Alois’s and claude’s voices in the eng sub better but everyone eleses voices are fine

• Ritsuka says:

Wow, this is only one of the 2 places I could find season 2

• Cherry Blossom says:

I’m crying over Ciel being back :,D But… Why is he crammed into a chest? And unconcious?
    Oh well. SEBASTIAN AND CIEL ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYY!!!

• darker is better says:

is it just me or does anybody feel bad that Alois and Ciel know viscount Druitt ?

plus I almost died when I thought that sebby and ciel were not in this season :(
    but they are :) yaaay!!!